Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Running Wear How Can I Convince My Mom That I Shouldn't Wear My Running Shoes As Casual Shoes Too?

How can I convince my mom that I shouldn't wear my running shoes as casual shoes too? - running wear

I had a pair of Adidas shoes. Nothing special. Ussed I carried her to run, and basically everywhere. I recently received a pair of Asics Gel-Equation. I do not want to use the leisure shoe, but my parents are torn up and smell awful! How can I convince my mother to permit regular at my shoes? What are some good reasons / excuses?

4 comments:

College Girl said...

Tell her running shoes should be used only for the race. When you return to the past and can often lead to injuries. How often do you run, how many miles per week, you should get new shoes. Run 5-6 days a week, you should take your shoes every 3 months. If you meet more frequently than 3 months will be shorter. Let him know that pair of shoes is always a casual for a small price to extend the life of your running shoes. Running shoes are more expensive anyway, so I buy all the time.

Basically, tell them you want to prevent injuries and save money, by a pair of shoes at low prices causality.

Hope this helps, I know how important it can be a good pair of shoes.

alan_huy... said...

Last post fairly summarized.

I just wanted to add that the duration of the pain due to injury of ankle sprains knee. Even the back of the approximation can be moved, because it can be worn all her shoes. Personally, I sprained my ankle because I have my shoes to wear over time.

dan s said...

Find cheap shoes for sale or something like shoes. thatd work better. Otherwise shoudlnt cuz it really takes place and you need quickly.

trey b said...

Let your fragrance
Reliz u can not wear it, casual lol

Post a Comment