Monday, January 18, 2010

Diaper Cake Designs I Am A Mother Of Three And Am Starting A Baby-related Business. I'd Love Some Feedback On These Names!?

I am a mother of three and am starting a baby-related business. I'd love some feedback on these names!? - diaper cake designs

I know that is not technically "Baby Names", but I can not force someone to my question in the category of small businesses to answer, and a baby are related. I wonder what the attraction of these options to the people!

I start my own business, and I finally reduced the following options for names. I make unique gifts, especially for baby showers, such as diaper cakes, novelties and other items. I have a very specific aesthetic for my drawings: chic, elegant and creative.

I would like information on which the name and slogan that you want. I go into the list of options, and if they could, each of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, really thank you! All ideas and suggestions are welcome!

Name:

Sweet Pea Creations
Sweet Pea Designs

Currency:

"If the drawings are in the spirit Darling"
"When the designs are exclusive in the spirit"
"If the exceptional designs in the spirit"
"When the designs are in harmony with the spirit"
"When the designs are very beautiful in spirit"
"If the drawings are beautiful in spirit"

11 comments:

ashh said...

I googled "Creations Sweet Pea" and is already available. There is also a kind of thing baby gift, sell it, unless, perhaps not the best option.
There is also a "Sweet Pea models and designs are on the lookout for the best bet. Maybe" Sweetpea Sweetpea designer or designers?

"If the drawings are in the minds Darling" 6 / 10
"When the designs are exclusive in the spirit of" 4 / 10
"If the exceptional designs in the spirit" 4 / 10
When the designs are in the spirit of "2 / 10 harmonic
"Where In the drawings are beautiful," 9 / 10
"When the designs are very beautiful in the spirit of" 7 / 10

My suggestion would be: "With a fresh new look in the eye"

Designer Sweetpea
"Drawings of sweets in mind"

Roslynx said...

Sweet Pea Creations 10, I love it!
Sweet Pea 3 models, I do not know why but it reminds me of older people ...? lol no idea, but

Currency:

"If the drawings are in the minds Darling" 10, my favorite is sticky and adheres to the population
"When the designs are in the spirit of the exclusive" 3
"If the exceptional designs in the spirit" 4
When the designs are in the sense of a harmonious "2
Are "Note: If the charming drawings" 4
"If the drawings are beautiful in spirit" 8

Ga&Du's Mom said...

Sorry if it short ...

Sweet Pea Creations

And

Delightful, if there are drawings of the heads.

Design for you to know that "reality" and come not only with ideas (concepts).

Drawings and delicious, because the D and D, it is unforgettable. Delightful extends to more things. Exceptional sound too pedantic and exclusive sound charming and beloved insert "old".

Just my opinion!

Lauren said...

I like Sweet Pea Creations and "Darling, if the drawings are in the soul" because the slogan with alliteration and flows well.

I like it more design and focus on products (construction) for the baby when the child is to create (design). Concepcion reminds me of sex.

Lauren said...

I like Sweet Pea Creations and "Darling, if the drawings are in the soul" because the slogan with alliteration and flows well.

I like it more design and focus on products (construction) for the baby when the child is to create (design). Concepcion reminds me of sex.

JJ said...

Name:

Sweet Pea Creations - 10
Concepts Sweet Pea - 5

Currency:

"If the drawings are in the minds Darling - 7
"When the designs are exclusive in the spirit" - 5
"If the exceptional designs in the spirit" - 5
When the designs are in the sense of a harmonious "- 8
"When the designs are very beautiful in the soul" - 9
"If the drawings are beautiful in spirit" - 10

I love Sweet Pea Creations - "Where drawings are beautiful Mind"

.. very nice Good luck with your new business.

Leila C said...

Sweet Pea Creations

"If the drawings are in the minds Darling" 2
"When the designs are exclusive in the spirit" 4
"If the exceptional designs in the spirit" 3
When the designs are in the sense of a harmonious "6
"Note: If the charming drawings" are 1 alliteration!
"If the drawings are beautiful in spirit" 5

jDubb771... said...

I love the Sweet Pea Creations! It would be a good reputation.
for the set .... I like the first, if the drawings in the spirit of the Darling, more than anything else. not really a fan of the rest of them though.

cutechic... said...

Name:
Sweet Pea Creations: 7
Performances of sweet peas: 5

Currency:
1. January: 4
2. one: 5
3 a: 4
E 4: 4
A 5 th: 4
6 a: 5

It could be defined as layers of cake (they)

ѕєєℓєу вσσтн'ѕ ωιfєу :D said...

The name I prefer is Sweet Pea Creations fave and my motto is: When is a charming design in mind. "
Good luck! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3333

With love,
Seeley. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Blondie said...

Sweet Pea Creations - 10 Models SP - 4
Currency:
1) 10
2) 8
3) 3
4) 2
5) 6
6) 4

Post a Comment