Monday, January 11, 2010

Climbing Safety Harness How Do I Get My Roommate To See He's Throwing His Life Away?

How do I get my roommate to see he's throwing his life away? - climbing safety harness

I lived with my girlfriend, who is deaf in one year and a half. It is the biggest I've ever known risk-taker. It is done almost always on the lookout for something dangerous, and it lives on .. Commercial diving, working life than just part time, make, often have much free time. I went with his girlfriend until a year ago, he left because she wanted to leave his job because he is dangerous to stop biking, skydiving, and many other things.
For this reason, because nobody has ever seriously gone. He has two daughters, either embracing or having sex with him, approached. What bothers me is almost every time one of these girls are over the next few days a lot of bite bruises, cuts and abrasions all over his body would have. This never happened when he was with his girlfriend.
Recently, I saw one of my friends a little. You define click on large, in fact, to stop sleeping with every girl, much to the reduction of the hazardous activity you do, and much more. However, after end dump has it or discomfortto see that he made the ascent, without seat belts or ropes. He said he feared she would try to not do what you want. She also said another reason it does not really want that child ever.
For me it's embarrassing, and my other roommate. The two really for him and he is offering a very gentle and loving with a lot. But it seems that your life is throwing in a dangerous activity and sleep with girls.
As we can see him, that he throws away his life more of this nonsense?

9 comments:

celtic.p... said...

You enjoy your life.

He does not want children. How it looks on you / I know that many people do not want kids
He scratches when they have sex ... still concerns about you?
When scratched / to be bitten ... Who cares?

Sounds like he enjoys his life.
Let's stop working, and so curious.

jd said...

Some of the great adventurers and pioneers were from friends who gave their lives in further danger, rather than closing it lost informed.
If you have a friend in deed to him what he wants, instead of trying to pull down in his own self-support.

Lumpy Taters said...

It seems that the love for that person. Your support is probably the best thing you can do. You do not agree with him is, but needs to give us the support of only a friend

ConansOw... said...

He lives his life. He is willing to take risks, but not at the expense of others. Sounds like a normal person. Wjhat wrong with that?

BloodyTh... said...

They do not. People must want to change.

Edit: Oh yes, and his vision of his life is his opinion. I'm sure he does not think it is wasted.

Secret Agent of God (BWR) said...

There's really nothing you can do.

Jerel said...

Giving an ultimatum.

fodaddy1... said...

He lives his life as he wants. And not based on things mentioned what you can, to his disability affect him at all. Hats off to him. He loves it, in certain high-risk activities that are not participating on you, provided you are willing to say face the consequences of something that I leave him alone and to pursue what he wants, if no other person.

Michael H said...

My little brother is 31 and is also the life away. There is no work, appointments, or from his room for anything but toilet. In fact, the only link with the outside world via the Internet. I learned to do more than 3 years, there's not much you can. You need a brain to help themselves.

Edit: My brother suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and believed that the world really was watching him throw the ceiling fans. If someone tries to tell you otherwise, it becomes very hard. He and I have our share of bitter battles in the last 3 years because it faces. No punishment.

Post a Comment