Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cannot Delete Files From Vuze Why Did Vuze Delete My Old Azureus Downloaded Files? My Default Download Folders Looks Empty.?

Why did Vuze delete my old Azureus downloaded files? My default download folders looks empty.? - cannot delete files from vuze

The folder in which you download and save all files Azureus seems empty. But I know that something is there.
This happened when I think Vuze installed.
In any case, by downloading new files to Vuze, which would have kept in Azureus my default folder. But I can not see!
I play the file through the interface definition. Observe how the game of the file is complete. But when I try to open my folder outside of Vuze, shows it strangely empty.
I say "suspect", because if I open it, it takes time to find the file "empty" when the mouse is so busy and invite everyone.

Please tell me your opinion. I lost my files.

1 comment:

bigg2313 said...

If you read the file, then you should be able to this: right click on the file and tell it to the folder to open. This will be your download folder. You can find it and where in your ..

Post a Comment