Friday, January 15, 2010

Hud Home Listings Why Can't I See HUD Homes For North And South Carolina On Hud.gov Any More?

Why can't I see HUD homes for North and South Carolina on hud.gov any more? - hud home listings

Only hud.gov 4/24/09 I went to an ad for free housing for North Carolina, which will see will be published by a http://www.tenmanagement.com/listings/state.do external link? = Code of North Carolina, but now leads me http://www.tenmanagement.com/listings/default.do! This is where I always, but now they have North Carolina or South on the list. Someone knows why and where can I get the free list (the address, prices, photos, the report of the condominiums) ideas would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Jeff Green said...

Ell Forest, perhaps the site is under maintenance or if not, i suggest the first thing you should to is to just research on it. I bet there are plenty of info in the internet on HUD home listings in your area.

Jeff Green said...

Well Forest, perhaps the site is under maintenance or if not, i suggest the first thing you should do is to just research on it before coming in contact with agents. I bet there are plenty of info in the internet on HUD home listings in your area.

Landlord said...

It seems they are not currently available. I checked the HUD website and it came with nothing, what you have done.

Post a Comment