Saturday, February 20, 2010

Red Wine And Stomach Problems Why Am I Having A Constipation Problem? How To Avoid It?

Why am I having a constipation problem? how to avoid it? - red wine and stomach problems

I am a man of 25 years, working and studying in the same time, so I am very active. I make too much sport, like running and walking, cycling, etc. Like many other vegetables (onions, potatoes, tomatoes, zuchchini, eggplant, garlic, mushrooms, peppers, etc.), fruits (apples and bananas in the shops in my area) are available, drink plenty of water and orange juice and mango. I have a big cup of black coffee and rye bread and cheese for breakfast. I take a cup of coffee twice a week on coffee, hot chocolate, once or twice a week, eating chocolate once a week or drink for two weeks.IE plenty of green and black tea and milk. I eat lots of lamb and chicken also. I drink about 200 grams of vodka, and about 400 grams of red wine once a week. I think I have a fairly healthyYour diet, and I plenty of fiber. for about 4-5 months, but I can not constipated. I also tried, plums, and I think it helped for a while. I do not eat more prunes. I felt very badly swollen 2 days ago because of the constipation, my belly, I felt like I have more food in my stomach, my shoulder. Yesterday I bought some laxatives, and helped. Today I feel much better. I wonder why I feel encouraged. It is so terrible. I think I have to go potty, but nothing comes. I sometimes feel as if you are not completely empty my bowels. I feel bad, and a little embarrassed. Can you help me a natural way to get my constipation? or can tell me why I can not do this problem? I do not want you all to take laxativesme. Thank you for your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment