Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cheerleaders Getting Wedgies On Video Should I Have To Apologize? Girls Only?

Should i have to apologize? Girls Only? - cheerleaders getting wedgies on video

A little history .... I'm 19 and my lil brother is 12 and 16 of this bully is on still on him. There Swirlies my lil brother, wedgie, steal money ... whatever ... That did it! One day (which should happen) that we are in it because I tried to speak to him and became a game of paddle ... College cheerleaders anyway and it is as if I am a fan of thin computing am, it was by far the strongest. ... and I was able to so that my ass was right in the head and gave me a pet as complete as unlady! He told his mother called my mother, and both want to excuse me! Therefore, the question ... .. Two things ... if there was a tyrant of you who caught throwing a fart? What do you excuse yourself?

6 comments:

La la la:) said...

No, I have done much worse for him. I'm sorry, I'm very proud of. When I was 16, you play with your child 12 years old brother, then what has been achieved before. It was pure luck that his brother and not someone elses.

JebusHer... said...

Lucky Boy.

No, I do not apologize, he deserves, even if it is a penalty of 19 years was to sit for a leading company in the mind, which I doubt.

Why in the world, it should be that girl?

♥luv is like a kiss in the rain♥ said...

You should not apologize, and I think the boy's mother has a lot of nerve asking you ...

Avatar here said...

Save your brother in a BJJ class and teach self-control. Thus, it can drown the way and not lead to serious damage, because BJJ offers more control then things like Muay Thai.

Infinity on High said...

Your other question, I think you are a problem with farting in people on Earth.

Year One Fan said...

Tell your mother and your mother, that this fan of thin computing, that bullying his brother, Lil! You get the picture why did it first!

Post a Comment