Friday, February 12, 2010

Knickers For Mature Women OMG OMG WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME GIRLS?

OMG OMG WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME GIRLS? - knickers for mature women

Ok, I thought, why I had a download and cramps! I began my time and my mom says I am, and leave = If you feel uncomfortable and do not like blood, so much worse, and my sister is gone and I miss her terribly, and this is the cherry on top!

Ok my time was brown and had black in it! My mother is normal, but I feel very bad. Context, I'll be honest, my brother was like WTF, as I continue with ruffled panties and put them in the basket. Anyway I'm sick of any notice or no older women on this subject a bit LOL! I feel terrible I URGHHHH kills my stomach! OMG I'm weak and answers must be exactly this area ripe for a bit = (
Before Freak Out!
Please specify:

ThingsThe best way
Their own stories about the first two periods
Advice
and
any help is appreciated Thank you soooooo much

HAPPY NEW YEAR XX XX

2 comments:

silkat60 said...

Is this your first time?
With napkins instead of ruining your underwear:)
and stop the pain in a hot bath to go, or put a heating pad on your stomach:)
katy xx

trix said...

I suggest you go to the doctor may need to get the pill

Post a Comment