Friday, December 18, 2009

Salvaged Sand Rails What's The Difference Betwen Shot, Sand And Grit Blasting ?

What's the difference betwen shot, sand and grit blasting ? - salvaged sand rails

I need something that I heavily on a complete vehicle, to the rust on the chassis and major components) do not follow the blasting booth (complete engines, axles, etc. .. clean use, but it is also necessary to the corrosion the small wheels on the outside clean cllinders (, casting, nuts and bolts, etc..)

I've heard that a compressor takes 13 to 16 CFM, is not a problem, I do not know whether I is on sand, dirt or sand blasting, art and what is needed the real difference is there?

This is very old for the DIY car to work on the corrosion of vehicles and very rusty, the more used to those parts that tends to restore the elegance competitions. These are cars that were parked in the rain for 15 years, but I've removed and the sink half and clean brake drums, etc. ..

So ... Ladies and Gentlemen .... Qnswers please, advice, suggestions? All are welcome, as I have a good reward for the hard-earned money for equipment cleaning, I am buyer for employment and sales people want to take care of everything without really what I need to sell j.

Has the most points wins the general reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment