Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breast Cancer Ultrasound Images Would You Have A Surgeon Look At You For Breast Cysts?

Would you have a surgeon look at you for breast cysts? - breast cancer ultrasound images

HELLO
I had pain in the arm for some time. Occassionly I feel "something" with a paintbrush in his hand on my chest. Come and go. I had an ultrasound and mammogram last week. I received a letter by mail saying that I seemed to be free of cancer, and had a good result (in the case of mammography beginning at the point of the image) was
However, my doctor called me and told me I had a cyst in 4 hours and 9 hours in my right breast, and he wanted me to see a doctor.
Why not say something, instead of the image?
Want to go? My doctor just to be cautious? Will they try biospy first visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment