Sunday, December 20, 2009

Online Math Games Middle School My 10 Year Old Son Wears His "Goodnites" When He Plays Video Games?

My 10 year old son wears his "Goodnites" when he plays video games? - online math games middle school

My son is a Bedwetters and goodnites "layered night. I had to buy a pack of 11 does not add up every week and mathematics. He said that he sometimes woke up wet in the middle of the night to be changed. I thought it would. I do not want to keep a wet diaper when awake. But then I saw he was wearing during the day. He lay on his stomach on the couch playing a video game and the shirt went to see Goodnite under his jeans. I asked him about this and admitted that often leads to video games to play online. I asked him why he could not stop the game to go the toilet and told me that video games with other players can be stopped if it is so intense and has to go pee, he will not leave the party. Keep it for whatever you're okay? I provisionally approved, but I'm not sure if it is correct. Shall I continue? Or should I say do not play online? Or maybe you can play online, but can & #039; t wear a diaper for him? I will not be ashamed that they need during the night, but I feel uncomfortable, while use of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment